Sunday, August 28, 2011

for the love of the cardigan.......

cotton-blend jersey cardigan by splendid $72
we all love a great cardi!! i know i do!! i always have one close by when that little chill passes over my shoulders....i carry one in my bag with my scarf ~i ALWAYS have a scarf (chan luu is my go to) but the cardi is such a classic....i love a traditional menswear style such as the one above but i am always on the look out for a new unique cardi!! here is what i am loving today........
Rick Owens
Chunky-knit alpaca and silk-blend cardigan
$1,345
Tory Burch
Edie Cardigan Dress
 $325
Queen of Cashmere
Personalized Cashmere Cardigan
available at Saks.com
$750

Reed Krakoff
Boy Fit Cardigan
$1190
(this cardi needs different styling desperately!!! but it is a great piece)

Ann Demeulemeester
Ribbed Long Cardigan Sweater
$1150.00

these are only a few of my favs these days......great cardi's are everywhere~from target (look for the upcoming missoni for target collection!!!) to neiman's... find your fav and send me a photo!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment