Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Mother's Day is upon us.....

Are you looking for the perfect gift for mom?
The gift that says thank you for giving me life....thank you for bringing me into this world....thank you for caring for me, loving me, instructing me, and for always being my number 1 fan!!!
Is there a gift that says that?
I feel sure there is no gift that says that but I do feel sure that diamonds come as close as you can get!!!
Well other than giving mom grandchildren of course!!
I have found a number of options that I think are affordable but make a bold statement!!!!
Today the piece I think is best to kick off the month of mom is the diamond bangle that comes in black, white gold, yellow gold, and rose gold......
available at Cook Diamonds and at $400 retail your cost is only $200!!!!
~and they even take phone orders and can ship anywhere!!!
Happy Mother's Day to all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment