Monday, March 17, 2014

SPRING TIME PREP

I know it doesn't feel like Spring is only 3 days away.....
BUT
it is!!!
I for one am ready for it!!!
...and from what I am hearing.....most everyone else is too.....
So let's get  our closets ready...
My go-to prep for any season is always the Pantone color report
and I must say
I am super excited about what we have to look forward to on March 20th!!!
I hope you are as excited as I to welcome Spring into our closets with the palette below.....
This year there is a twist!!!
How exciting.....
Not just soft pastels but bright fun colors too.....
MIX it UP!!!





A SEASON OF COLORFUL EQUILIBRIUM
Designers take a modern twist on the traditional for spring 2014 by pairing soft pastels with vivid brights to create a colorful equilibrium. Inspired by a mixture of blooming flowers, travels abroad, and strong, confident women, designers use color to refresh, revive and defy conventional wisdom.

                                                                                     Leatrice Eiseman
                                                                               Pantone Fashion + Home

And for me, NO season is complete without a new pantsuit!!!
I love a onesie!!! (sorry Isaac!!)
and this one just made it to the top of my special order list!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment